BASIC RULES AND TIPS
- The access by motorized vehicles is prohibited.
- The valley has an extensive network of walking routes. Avoid leaving the marked trails to avoid damaging the ecosystems of the area.
- Part of the land is privately owned valley. Respect it.
- Free camping is not allowed, it is necessary to ask for authorization to the comú. In any case, it will be necessary to pitch the tent at sunset and to remove it at its rising.
- For security and conservation purposes it is strictly prohibited to light a fire, except in recreation areas with barbecues.
- Between September and February, hunting is an activity that takes place in the valley. Do not leave the marked trails and wear bright colors.
- Respect the livestock grazing in the mountain. Do not bother it, and if you have a dog, keep him tied and controlled.