BASIC RULES AND TIPS
- The access by motorized/wheeled vehicles is prohibited.
- An authorization from the Comú is necessary for camping. In Andorra la Vella and Escaldes Engordany, the authorization is only necessary if there are more than 3 shelter tents for longuer than 2 nights. In Sant Julià de Lòria you cannot camp under any circumstances.
- Camp fires can be lit following specific measures (Regulation regulating camp fires). For other cases of fire lit, it is necessary to notify the concerned Comú.
- Hunting and fishing are authorized in the valley, always with a license / permission and following what the law establishes. Between the months of September and February, do not leave the marked paths and wear brightly colored clothing.
- The valley has an extensive network of walking routes. Avoid leaving the marked trails to avoid damaging the ecosystems of the area.
- Part of the land is privately owned valley. Respect it.
- Respect the livestock grazing in the mountain. Do not bother it, and if you have a dog, keep him tied and controlled.
Telephone numbers of interest:
|Urgen Medical Service||116|